Here are few Truths about Lies:
When I tell lie,
1) I need to think through all possible questions and be ready with explanations otherwise I will get into trouble if my lies are incoherent
2) I need to tell more lies if more details asked & I need to think a lot for that
3) I need to remember the lie statements as there may be situations when people validate the information from time to time
4) I need make sure all parties involved in the lie statement informed, otherwise I will get into trouble when the other party about whom I lied reveal the truth (which can turn out to be a shameful situation)
5) When I tell lie about other people then it may cause trouble to them
6) I may feel happy about fooling someone momentarily but It affects my peace of mind as I know I lied
Why to take so much hardship? Is it worth doing that?
So the best way is – Tell the truth (Or) if possible don’t tell anything.